finn the human
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
When you get a treasure card when exactly can you use it? On your turn? If so for example if I have 3 components for a spell, would I then be able to say I wanna use my treasure before I resolve my source or any other components. Also if its my opponents turn would I be able to use my treasure as an instant like magic the gathering? Same question for the dead wizard cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian Wasson
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
DAD JOKES
badge
Never trot when you can prance.
mbmbmbmbmb
The only exception is the card that deals 2 damage. That takes place immediately.

It won't ever help you win, but you can sure piss off whoever knocked you out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Thompson
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
theboywhodestroyed wrote:
When you get a treasure card when exactly can you use it? On your turn? If so for example if I have 3 components for a spell, would I then be able to say I wanna use my treasure before I resolve my source or any other components. Also if its my opponents turn would I be able to use my treasure as an instant like magic the gathering? Same question for the dead wizard cards.

Treasures are revealed as soon as you get them and are ALWAYS in effect. Unless it has a 1 time use, can only think of one, and that can be used whenever it says it allows it to be used. Dead wizard cards accumulate and are played at the start of the next game, and take effect immediately during the next game setup, except for the 2 damage one, that happens immediately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.