Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Dudley
United States
Simpsonville
SC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have no uncompleted mission cards when you activate the Yashiki annex, by removing your disciple, can you take a mission card even though you can't discard a mission card?

Many games treat this situation differently so we were uncertain, but we decided to say you couldn't in that particular play through. I'm curious about the final verdict is though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ubergeek
United States
Washougal
Washington
flag msg tools
Be Happy in your Game!
badge
I spent 100 Geek Gold and all I got was this lousy overtext message!
mbmbmbmbmb
In one game I played that same question came up and the person who explained the rules said "no". I believe the explanation was that the requirement to discard a mission card was not fulfilled.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Vande Ginste
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Completely true!
You must be able to discard a card before you can take one.
Yashiki gives you the opportunity to swap cards. But if you don t give a card you can t get one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Dudley
United States
Simpsonville
SC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Wasp wrote:
Completely true!
You must be able to discard a card before you can take one.
Yashiki gives you the opportunity to swap cards. But if you don t give a card you can t get one.

Thomas, I had no doubt in my mind that you would respond in a timely fashion. Thank you for the confirmation.

Edit: I had to edit the double negative. "no doubt... wouldn't," laugh woops!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.