Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Liam Merlot
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The one thing that bewilders me about all the base game items, stretch goals and additional items is the lack of an Orc boss. We get an arachnid one in the base game and may get a Skeleton boss as a stretch goal, but surely the skeleton boss should appear after the Orc boss.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Callahan
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hang on for a few hours,... New stretch goals are supposed to open up in the morning,... They've talked about the Orc boss,.... I'm betting you'll see him before lunchtime!

Also: the skelly boss is on the box art,... Maybe they wanted to get him out first
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Parks
United States
Billings
Montana
flag msg tools
Wildcard, bitches! Yee-haw!
badge
I'm gonna start dropping F-bombs. Listen to this: Fart you, fart head.
mbmbmbmbmb
MERCS is revealing more stretch goals tomorrow, surely there will be an Orc boss revealed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dr Corey wrote:
The one thing that bewilders me about all the base game items, stretch goals and additional items is the lack of an Orc boss. We get an arachnid one in the base game and may get a Skeleton boss as a stretch goal, but surely the skeleton boss should appear after the Orc boss.

Agree completely! This is one of the things that I found very odd with all the stretch goals! Would seem to make sense to complete the Orc set before starting off Skeleton and Elementals. Hopefully we get to the the Orc boss in the new stretch goals (and hopefully we meet them!).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Val da
msg tools
From some of the comments on the darkness deck, it sounds like the Boss doesn't have to be tied directly tot he lairs.
So you could for instance, have an arachnid boss, but have a mixture of arachnid and orc lairs through the quests for instance. The arachnids would benefit more, but it would still all work.

That said, I think it would be good to have a few different bosses for variety, so I'm hoping we raise the funds needed to push through some more stretch goals so we open up more possibilities.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
valdread wrote:
From some of the comments on the darkness deck, it sounds like the Boss doesn't have to be tied directly tot he lairs.
So you could for instance, have an arachnid boss, but have a mixture of arachnid and orc lairs through the quests for instance. The arachnids would benefit more, but it would still all work.

That said, I think it would be good to have a few different bosses for variety, so I'm hoping we raise the funds needed to push through some more stretch goals so we open up more possibilities.

You can have a mix of lairs but MERCS have also mentioned having the quests themed for particular minions so an Orc boss is needed for that! And we still haven't got a full 'set' in terms of the miniatures and options for all three levels of minion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Shotton
United States
Westfield
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jonahmaul wrote:
valdread wrote:

You can have a mix of lairs but MERCS have also mentioned having the quests themed for particular minions so an Orc boss is needed for that! And we still haven't got a full 'set' in terms of the miniatures and options for all three levels of minion.

You'll see the Orc boss today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BShotton wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Cockrell
United States
Sault Ste. Marie
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BShotton wrote:

Urge....to squee....rising!!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Callahan
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Let's hope we get to $300k! Some cool new stretch goals after that too, hope that we hit them all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.