Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! I don't got all day! Come on! Come on! Come on you bastard! Come on, you too! Oh, you want some of this? "
mbmbmbmbmb
SEATTLE 34, CAROLINA 14

YESSS!!!!!!!! laughlaughlaughlaughlaugh

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Tracy
United States
San Francisco
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel no guilt.

YAY!! And to think I used to have Jim Zorn 'footy' pajamas as a kid.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc P
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Go Huskies!...oh, well
mbmbmbmbmb
berserkley wrote:
SEATTLE 34, CAROLINA 14

YESSS!!!!!!!! laughlaughlaughlaughlaugh

Thank you.

From the desk of Jake Delhomme:

Oh, you're welcome. Did you like how terrible I was? How about that second interception? The check IS in the mail, right?

From the desk of the Carolina Offensive Coordinator:

Our pleasure. Totally giving up on the run in the first quarter was a stroke of genius. And nine times, we were 3 and out. Well, we held up our end of the bargain (hint, hint).

From the keyboard of a frustrated Carolina fan:
That was painful. I thought we would be overmatched, but figured the game would be close. But then Delhomme crapped the bed, the defense got tired, tempers flared. Seattle played a solid game. Hasselbeck was really, really good. The receivers stepped up, and Holmgren (or the OC) called a good game. The Seattle OL, especially, played well. So hats off to the 'hawks. I've always thought they had great fans. However, I'm jumping on the Steelers bandwagon, or Bus, for the XL. Should be a great game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. Enjoy your little Conference championship. Your first, no? I'm sure you will be pleased just to be in the Superbowl.

-MMM
-Pittsburgh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Russell
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, I'm not much of a fan, I guess. blush

I've never confused watching football with sex!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Tracy
United States
San Francisco
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Octavian wrote:
Yes. Enjoy your little Conference championship. Your first, no? I'm sure you will be pleased just to be in the Superbowl.

-MMM
-Pittsburgh

Actually, yes. At this point, I am pleased no matter what. The Steelers are a fine team, no doubt about it. I just hope it will be a good game with good commercials.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! I don't got all day! Come on! Come on! Come on you bastard! Come on, you too! Oh, you want some of this? "
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:

It's easy to tell them apart: one is an intensely moving, almost spiritual experience; the other is what you do with your wife Thursday nights so you can get some sleep.

(he said, knowing fully well his wife doesn't come to this site...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
In truth, I'm a Bills fan transplanted to Pittsburgh, but it's tough to not get excited here. From what I've heard there were couches burning in the streets around U of Pitt and many streets had to be closed down due to the people streaming through them.

Seattle's got a helluva a team and I'm glad they'll be going to the Superbowl. They've gone too long without knowing what it's like to lose the big one Trust me - it's not so bad...my Bills are vets at it.

-MMM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Needle
Australia
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Im very excited-Seahawks are my second favorite team (How did the lions do btw) and I'd say Steelers are up there so this will be a fun superbowl for me this year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Heidenreich
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
MilwaukeeTEG
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Octavian wrote:
In truth, I'm a Bills fan transplanted to Pittsburgh, but it's tough to not get excited here. From what I've heard there were couches burning in the streets around U of Pitt and many streets had to be closed down due to the people streaming through them.

Seattle's got a helluva a team and I'm glad they'll be going to the Superbowl. They've gone too long without knowing what it's like to lose the big one Trust me - it's not so bad...my Bills are vets at it.

-MMM

Good to see ya fess up for your allgience. I'd have called you a bandwagon jumper if you didn't. LOL

Boy, I'm torn. I used to like the Steelers but I have a good friend who is diehard Steelers (in Wisconsin here). His love of the team has gotten old, so it's down from a "like" to a mild dislike of the team. Mild tho. Then you have the Seahawks. I loved em when I was a kid (I liked the helmets) back in '76-77 and I even rooted for them against the Packers one game as a youngster. Packers killed, 45-28. I think that was 78. But, as time went on and they got Holmgren, I really, really don't like the team.

So, I think I have to pull for Pittsburgh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Cox
United States
Clemson
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
1024x768 works just fine - Don't Wide the Site!
badge
Missing old BGG
mbmbmbmbmb
It's just wrong to have 2 AFC teams in the Super Bowl.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
(How did the lions do btw)

Trust me, you really don't want to know... shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Needle
Australia
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
berserkley wrote:
Quote:
(How did the lions do btw)

Trust me, you really don't want to know... shake

Dont worry Tim I know already-just being sarcky. The good thing though is when you have dissappointment for such a long time nothing phazes you in real life.

"Sorry Neil you have 6 teeth requiring root canal"
"No worries, drill away. I'm a Lions fan"

"Sorry Neil we have to repo the car and furniture"
"Geez the wife will be pissed. Take it away boys I'm a lions fan"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Neil: LMAO! laugh

Not to worry. Super Bowl XL will be at the Lions' stadium. That's about as close as Detroit will get to the Superbowl this year...

btw, how's North Melbourne doing? (go,'Roos!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John O'Haver PhoDOGrapher
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Pet photographer, that's me.
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:

As a bachelor I always feel guilty when watching football when I could have made a phone call (or two) and be having sex with a woman instead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nasty McHaggis
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
I'm pouring all of my points in sarcasm.
badge
Box next to hand.
mbmbmbmbmb
scribidinus wrote:
Quote:

As a bachelor I always feel guilty when watching football when I could have made a phone call (or two) and be having sex with a woman instead.

If you're really smooth you can pull them both off at once.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Needle
Australia
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
berserkley wrote:
btw, how's North Melbourne doing? (go,'Roos!)

Season hasn't started but you really shouldn't be supporting a team of pretty purse carrying nancy boys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John O'Haver PhoDOGrapher
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Pet photographer, that's me.
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
If you're really smooth you can pull them both off at once.

I've never been that smooth.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.