Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Mulski
United States
Winston Salem
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Congratz on hitting the 200K stretch goal, and woot woot for us backers, that's another hero in are goodie bags and a pretty cool one at that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nodjmet

North Dakota
msg tools
Mulskip wrote:
Congratz on hitting the 200K stretch goal, and woot woot for us backers, that's another hero in are goodie bags and a pretty cool one at that.

Not just another hero but a very unique and exclusive hero only for current backers. As far as I know this ks has very few exclusives not going to be available later and this is one. Only chance to get him/her in plastic metalor tshirt form. Well metal form confirmed for tje archer level not sureother than that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seba J
Germany
Frankfurt
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lucerian wrote:
Not just another hero but a very unique and exclusive hero only for current backers.

"for current backers"? sounds like only backers who have jumped in before unlocking the bonus would get it. i just hope i misunderstood you or you're wrong .

anyway, almost 250k pledged by now... what do you think, how much more money will come? there are still 7 days left...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Callahan
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone who get in before the KS ends gets all the exclusives (just need to pledge captain level or above)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seba J
Germany
Frankfurt
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yamato2 wrote:
Anyone who get in before the KS ends gets all the exclusives (just need to pledge captain level or above)

that's how i learned it. thanks for clarifying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Clawf1ng3r wrote:
almost 250k pledged by now... what do you think, how much more money will come? there are still 7 days left...

Most KS projects see a pretty considerable bump over the last few days so I think we will see the same here. Maybe $80-$100k in the last 203 days. Hopefully we can hit all the current stretch goals.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.