Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Morten Hjelme
Norway
Arendal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, Im becoming increasingly interested in this game and was considdering kickstarting it. Then I read somewhere that this game was already released in Europe. Can anyone confirm this and say something about what languages it is available in?

Since I live en Europe it would be nice to just buy this at once.

Thanks a lot!

-Morten

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harri Kokkonen
Finland
kuopio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is released in Europe, but only in France. And at least my french skills are a bit lacking
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bjorn De Swert
Belgium
Tessenderlo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And on top of that, it's in a collectible format (with blind boosters) in France.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrien Nguyen
France
flag msg tools
Distributed in Europe by Abysse Corp, but in French only.
Additional figurines are sold in blindboxes, but with a specific distribution in each 24 pack. In a 24 figurine pack, you have 16/16 commons and 8/16 rares, with no doubles.

If you buy at once, 48 figs, you have a full playset of commons, and 16 rares out of 16, with at most doubles (no triples). Trading is quite easy then.

But yes, if you only buy a few at a time, it is still random. However, some shops opens them first and sell the figs individually.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brant Benoit
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you want to get all the figures, it'll be much easier (and cheaper) to just get in on the Kickstarter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrien Nguyen
France
flag msg tools
A whole playest (except promos) : base box + blindbox is 250€ (330 USD).

To get at least that with US boxes, you need to buy 16 expansions pack + 1 base box. Which is 530 USD (MRSP).

And with the "I want all the things now" you only get half of the common figs of your playset.

By playset, I mean all the figurines you could play in a competitive game. If you are just a collector and not planning on doing a lot of competitive gaming, the 500 USD kickstarter gives you all figs x1 (except base figs), + all the promo figs, which can be way harder to find and expensive to get in europe.

Don't forget that non heroic minis (name in white) can be played x2 in the same team.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Hjelme
Norway
Arendal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot guys.

As long as it is in French it seems I will have to wait. It is however good news that the expansions will not be blind-purchase in English.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arcangelo Iannace
Italy
flag msg tools
In Italy from 1 september. see: http://www.ghenosgames.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.