Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Bender
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure this is out there somewhere . . .

What is the count for each bean by color? I am worried that given their size it would be very easy to loose a bean and never know it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TC Petty III
United States
Carlisle
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
XENON PROFITEER 2015!
mbmbmbmbmb
20W, 18Y, 16Br, 14R, 12G, 10Bl.

Losing one or two shouldn't be too much of an issue though. The more experienced players become, the less beans are used (or at least should be).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Bender
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheCrippledWerewolf wrote:
20W, 18Y, 16Br, 14R, 12G, 10Bl.

Losing one or two shouldn't be too much of an issue though. The more experienced players become, the less beans are used (or at least should be).

Thanks, TC. Yeah, I figured loosing one (or two of the lower value beans) wouldn't make a big difference in game terms. Still, my OCD sensibilities are such that not knowing how many there should even be was kind of bugging me.

You might also consider adding that to the rule book if you ever get an opportunity to reprint it. If I were in your position I'd also consider throwing in a few extras along with set-up text specifying how many of each to start with. The beans are quite small and many of them are fairly neutral colored and tend to match many common flooring colors - if one ever hit the floor it would be very difficult to find it by chance. Being able to do an accurate count at break down will go a long way to keeping the game complete.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.