Sander Bol
Netherlands
Woerden
Utrecht
flag msg tools
badge
Come play some games in Woerden!
mbmbmbmbmb
For now it seems only to be released in one box format: Medium Square (e.g. Ticket to Ride)! Is there any chance to see a release in the same format box as the Ankh Morpork Collectors edition?

I really hope so, a collectors edition through kickstarter or some other way would be really great!

Would already be happy if they would sell empty boxes which would fit all the game materials

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maciek Obszanski
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cabol wrote:

Would already be happy if they would sell empty boxes which would fit all the game materials

Oh, yes.One empty box for me whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gray Deth
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cabol wrote:
I really hope so, a collectors edition through kickstarter or some other way would be really great!

I always wonder why this doesn't happen more. I feel like Treefrog kind of overestimated the market for the collector's/deluxe edition of Ankh Morpork (which is a shame) but, if you do a kickstarter of special versions, it's either a "no" or you have an exact number of preorders.

Anyway, I got my grubby hands on the collector's edition of Ankh Morpork (by serendipity) and would have liked to see a special version of Witches as well. The chance of that happening is slim to nil. soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradley Hays
United States
Raymore
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed. If nothing else I wouldn't mind an empty box to match the Treefrog line. But I do wish they would make a collector's edition as before.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Brozik
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Martin made mention in a recent Kickstarter update for Emerald of "the Collector's edition of The Witches".....this is the first I've heard any mention of it. Excited to see what Treefrog has in mind!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.