Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Dawson
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, I did a quick forum search for my problem, but couldn't seem to find anything. Also I apologize if there's some problem with posting issues with the app on the board game page.

I just purchased Storm of Souls in the In App store for Ascension (I've got it on an iPod touch), but can't seem to get it to work. The opening screen has the Storm of Souls background, but when I open a game, everything is locked except for the base Chronicle of the Godslayer option.

Did I do something wrong when I bought it, or has anyone else had this issue with the app?

Thanks for any help anybody can provide.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Lane
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This will probably get moved to the VGG domain, as that's where the powers that be prefer app-related questions be posted.

As for your question, are you sure the buttons are actually locked? I think they're deactivated by default, you just have to click the button to toggle that set on. If it really is locked, try going to the in-app store and clicking the restore purchases button. If that doesn't work (and storm of souls is shown as owned), try uninstalling and reinstalling.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved to VGG >> Ascension

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dawson
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fastlane wrote:
This will probably get moved to the VGG domain, as that's where the powers that be prefer app-related questions be posted.

As for your question, are you sure the buttons are actually locked? I think they're deactivated by default, you just have to click the button to toggle that set on. If it really is locked, try going to the in-app store and clicking the restore purchases button. If that doesn't work (and storm of souls is shown as owned), try uninstalling and reinstalling.

That makes sense. I wasn't sure what the app-related etiquette was.

I tried restoring purchases, but I'll try uninstalling later today and see how that works. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.