Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Not yet! Kickstarters are still waiting for theirs.

-Ski

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mikael mordai
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks thought the kickstarters allready got theirs and hope they come out soon...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lieven De Puysseleir
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
trust me, I'm a dentist
badge
we don't lie, we use statistics
mbmbmbmbmb
being a kickstarter does not garantee you get your stuff before the rest. devil
Look at the zpocalypse disaster shake

seriously, people think it is implied by kickstarter that you get your stuff first but it ain't a rule or something. As long as there is a good reason (like extra time needed to produce stretch exclusives etc) and it's properly communicated, I see no issue with getting ks-stuff after others.

That being said, I'm eager to get my terrain set and the rest of the shalala that I ordered somewhere last year, now so many many long months ago.

rgds.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ancestral Hamster
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lievendp wrote:
That being said, I'm eager to get my terrain set and the rest of the shalala that I ordered somewhere last year, now so many many long months ago.
Know what you mean. Willing to wait, but I want the exclusive figures and the Gnosis Suit. (Was going to buy the terrain pack originally, but since I went over my budget on SW, decided something had to go. The figures are more interesting to me than terrain.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John D
United States
Johnson City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lievendp wrote:
being a kickstarter does not garantee you get your stuff before the rest. devil
Look at the zpocalypse disaster shake

seriously, people think it is implied by kickstarter that you get your stuff first but it ain't a rule or something. As long as there is a good reason (like extra time needed to produce stretch exclusives etc) and it's properly communicated, I see no issue with getting ks-stuff after others.

rgds.

Stop being rational on the internet.

You will break it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lieven De Puysseleir
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
trust me, I'm a dentist
badge
we don't lie, we use statistics
mbmbmbmbmb
so you think I'm rational? I take that as a compliment, so thank you! kiss Though I have to admit that my wife think's differently.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.