Popular Tags: [View All]
Joakim Schön
Sweden
Huskvarna
Sverige
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When played x-wing, and record a play, do you use to also record the expansion ships used?

If so, do you record only the ships you used, or also the ships used by your opponent?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I just record the play under the base game. I don't record the ships I used. If it's a tournament of league I will record my win loss record.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dunford
Canada
Kemptville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just record under the base game. Otherwise, my monthly number of plays would be ridiculous. Also, I can't imagine BGG keeping up with each expansion having its own entry for a collectible miniatures game like this. Imagine they did that for Magic: The Gathering or Warhammer 40k or Warmachine or Heroclix? There would hundreds if not thousands of entries for each of those games... would be unmanageable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Gloor
Switzerland
Ostermundigen
Bern
flag msg tools
The statement below is false.
badge
The statement above is correct.
mbmbmbmbmb
I record for the base game only. I have some issues with this "if an A-Wing is visible the image can't go into the base game gallery" craze some people have going for this game, but more importantly, I do it like this for all my games. I never record expansion plays in general.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.