United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
MOAR GAMES
badge
Damn Dirty Ape I Love You
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm super doubtful that anyone is subscribed to me, but I think it would be interesting/useful for users to see who is subscribed to them and their geeklists, geeklist items and forum posts.

Much more useful than Wavemotion posting in an obscure forum to figure that out.

What would I do with this information? Probably nothing except cry in a corner at my unpopularity.

How would I rate this feature in terms of importance to the functioning of the site? Probably low. Definitely lower than upgrading the marketplace.

Why give this suggestion? I still think it would be cool and want to do it.

Also, why isn't it DISable public dice rolls. Who cares if people roll dice in threads, and why does that have to be an 'opt in' feature. Weird.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ze_stom wrote:
...I think it would be interesting/useful for users to see who is subscribed to them...

I tried suggesting that here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abraham Drucker
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
MOAR GAMES
badge
Damn Dirty Ape I Love You
mbmbmbmbmb
curtc wrote:
ze_stom wrote:
...I think it would be interesting/useful for users to see who is subscribed to them...

I tried suggesting that here.

Clearly I need to subscribe to you.cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
I'm only happy when it rains...
mbmbmbmbmb
Dice rolls seem pretty pointless most of the time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacovis
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would only like to have people see who is subscribed to them if a user can toggle whether to let people see them as subscribers . One of the ways I keep track of my secret santa targets is subscribing to them for taunt material, and it would be pretty obvious if someone saw that addition right around secret santa time. Plus, I could see that being abused for quasi marketing techniques or something stupid like that, and that would annoy me.

As for the dice rolls, I don't care either way.

Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.