Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: Additional Movement Is Not an Action rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mihael R
Croatia
Zagreb
flag msg tools
You, just sit in the car and keep the engine running. Any questions?
badge
Remember, I'm the monkey and you're the cheese grater, so no messin' around
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

sorry if this has been asked, but I just need a confirmation.

So, if I understand correctly, one could spend fatigue to move, and then perform another two actions, for ex. two attacks?

Thx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JH
United States
Albany
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Nakamura
United States
Columbus
Mississippi
flag msg tools
http://www.destructoid.com/author.phtml?a=1364
badge
Darren@destructoid.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Descent 2nd Edition rulebook, Page 8, Additional Movement wrote:
A hero may suffer fatigue to receive additional movement points during his turn. For each fatigue suffered, the hero receives one movement point. If the hero already has fatigue equal to his Stamina, he may not suffer any more fatigue to receive additional movement points (see “Fatigue and Stamina” on page 13). A hero player is not required to perform a move action in order to suffer fatigue to move. During his turn, before or after resolving an action or during a move action, a hero may suffer fatigue to gain movement points.

The short answer is yes, you understand correctly. In fact, one of the advantages that the heroes have over the overlord is the ability to perform two attack actions per activation, making fatigue-move, attack, attack a common activation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Williams
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
Artaterxes wrote:
Now imagine if we still had vitality potions.

They do. There are Stamina potions in the search deck.

They don't flow in rivers of golden hue like they did in 1E, but they're still there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.