Manuel Pasi
Switzerland
Zürich
flag msg tools
Ka Mate Ka Mate
badge
Ka Ora Ka Ora
mbmbmbmbmb
...New Zealand for the last three months, during which my family and I were guests in your awesome country.

It was such a wonderful time that I hardly missed gaming...and when I really did

David Hebart-Coleman
Ivory Coast
Wien / Abidjan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

invited me into his home and gaming group. So extra thanks for that

I am very sad that the trip is over already but very happy that we had the chance to visit your country and drive all over the place.

Sweet As

manu
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Holmes
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Glad you had an enjoyable time, whatcha see, whatcha do, whatcha recommend to other visitors to nz?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hebart-Coleman
Ivory Coast
Wien / Abidjan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It was a pleasure having you here - even though we felt obliged to let you win.....cry
Thanks for teaching us Homesteaders, and maybe see you in Zurich sometime, although i suspect the weather wont be so kind.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Pasi
Switzerland
Zürich
flag msg tools
Ka Mate Ka Mate
badge
Ka Ora Ka Ora
mbmbmbmbmb
@J Holmes: Since we were there for a relatively long time (though it didn't feel like it) we were fortunate enough to be able to visit a lot of different regions. What would I recommend? Always tough, but I say take your time, buy tomatos, don't leave!

@Dave: That was indeed very gracious of you, but I have a feeling that by now you guys are real Homesteaders pros and would run circles around me. I promise to do a sundance if you come to Zuerich.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.