Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Jessee
United States
Helena
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I watched all of the videos and don't recall seeing any creature or hero effects other than the archer (?) tripping some minions.

Are there any other effects for either the heroes or the monsters (knocked back, dazed, stunned, poisoned, webbed, paralyzed, bleeding, on fire, etc)?

Assuming there are effects, which creatures deal them and what are some examples of effects (along with their game impact) dealt by those creatures?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There was a chance of the Arachnids poisoning the heroes in the videos...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is also bleeding wounds so that they take damage over time (Trickster definitely did that with one of his traps and I think the Apprentice too).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Davies
United Kingdom
Shrewsbury
Shropshire
flag msg tools
Chin chin!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jonahmaul wrote:
There is also bleeding wounds so that they take damage over time (Trickster definitely did that with one of his traps and I think the Apprentice too).

Archer takes a bleeding shot at a lair too...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Rosenbaum
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you look at this blog post by Chris Doughman about icon design in Myth, you'll see there's quite a few status effects: web, poison, prone, shadows, curse, bleeding, fire & frozen.

EDIT: forgot to link: http://www.chrisdoughmandesign.com/blog/post.php?idpost=8
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michelle
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also keep in mind that the videos featured heroes with crappy beginner's gear. The better gear has more fate-die effects, some of which are probably status-inflicting effects.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.