7 Wonders: Wonder Pack» Forums » Rules

Subject: Bury her with her courtier? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Schoenborn
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If you Abu Simbel a leader with the courtesan token, what happens to the courtesan / courtesan guild?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. B. Downey
United States
Suitland
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis de Vries
Netherlands
Deventer
flag msg tools
Ah, doctor, that aneasthetic is perfect!
mbmbmbmbmb
Will the player with the courtesan guild get the ability and later on also the victory points the leader generates?

Will you be able to copy a mummified leader with the guild in the first place? (Thematically I'd say no: it's a nasty picture... Courting a dead person... On the other hand: wasn't it the custom in ancient Egypt to be buried alive with your 'master' when he/she died?)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. B. Downey
United States
Suitland
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Menghini wrote:
Will the player with the courtesan guild get the ability and later on also the victory points the leader generates?

Just the ability. Nothing changes, as I said above.

Quote:
Will you be able to copy a mummified leader with the guild in the first place? (Thematically I'd say no: it's a nasty picture... Courting a dead person... On the other hand: wasn't it the custom in ancient Egypt to be buried alive with your 'master' when he/she died?)

No. The leader is no longer there to be copied.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.