Emil Larsen
Denmark
Faxe
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear board gamers,

Here's a chance to participate in the Burning Suns competition, and win a copy of the game + (if you're a backer) an unique piece of art made by one of the illustrators of the project.

All you have to do is guess what movie scenes these pictures of Burning Suns minis are suppose to represent. Easy - it's my favorite movies

Go to our Kickstarter:http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1874487592/burning-suns-...

Best of luck to you all
Emil, SunTzuGames

Remember: You can only participate once, and a backer's entry count as double.
Contest ends on the 3rd of May.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LucCros
Canada
Oakville
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I am not sure why I am even asking this because I know it will never happen...but if for the slightest chance the game does not reach the funding goal will you still follow through with the contest?

If not, you may want to indicate that "this contest can only come to fruition if the funding goal is reached!"

That may be a way increase backer numbers as well.

EDIT: Or, now that I think about it, could also deter them...

I praise you for the great work you've done on this journey thus far, just hope that others will notice your great work soon as well!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emil Larsen
Denmark
Faxe
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Luc,

A winner is a winner so the winner will get a game, no matter when the Kickstarter ends as a success, we (the team and I) might have to endure some bumps on the road, and do whatever necessary to avoid them and recover.
- But... I'll always be a man of my word!

Have a great day Luc,
Best regards Emil, SunTzuGames
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.