Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrei Filip
Canada
New Westminster
BC
flag msg tools
badge
Hi

I'm missing a caesar from my newly bought CotE2. Sure, I have no problem playing with the other armies but I'd still like my game complete considering the fact that I spent 50 euros for it. And since it's no biggie sending it to me in a letter, I wrote to pat, keith and kati at eaglegames hoping for a feedback...two weeks ago.angry

Can anybody give me a valid e-mail address to somebody at Eagle Games to help me out? The ones listed at the official site don't seem to be working.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias Heck
Germany
Mannheim
Kurpfalz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Andrei,

maybe you can contact them via their Forums. I remember something (longer ago in the past) that there has been problems with ther E-mail client.

Greetings
Ferendra

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Smit
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mb
I had a problem with Railroad Tycoon cards and their service was very good. The response was immediate and replacements recieved within a week. In Australia. I was using this address: Amy@eaglegames.net

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Filip
Canada
New Westminster
BC
flag msg tools
badge
Wow...I guess Eagle Games customer support is more about doing than talking. Apologise about the rant, I found my missing piece in the mailbox this morning.

Two thumbs up on speedy response!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.