Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Schreiber
United States
Waynesville
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Tolerance for ambiguity is the first step in maturity.
mbmbmbmbmb
Press Release for April 15th from Kickin' It Games
in support of Upon a Fable by Dyskami Publishing

UPON A FABLE RELAUNCHES ON KICKSTARTER

Upon a Fable, the fairy-tale themed strategy board game by Dyskami Publishing and now being supported by Kickin' It Games, has returned to Kickstarter. The game relaunched on Friday with a solid start---getting to almost 45% of its funding goal in its first weekend.

The key differences in the new campaign are detailed here: (LINK)

Another feature of the new campaign is peer review from several trusted voices within the hobby. For example, Upon a Fable received the Father Geek 'Seal of Approval' for being a smash hit with all three of their reviewer play groups: gamer geeks, parent geeks, and child geeks. Visit the Kickstarter page for the full reviews.

What are people saying about Upon a Fable?

FATHER GEEK (Cyrus Kirby)

"When the game was over, points counted, and the winner declared, the biggest winner was the game."

"There is just so much about this game that I enjoy that it’s difficult for me to put it in the words."

"Not once did I feel anything but excitement and joy while playing with family and friends."

UNDEADVIKING (Lance Myxter)

"...has enough meat on the bone for the more robust gamer."

"...a game of situational Glory, with 'AHA!' moments."

"...the different wooden bits are really going to make this game pop."

RAHDO RUNS THROUGH... (Richard Ham)

"...a gateway game where Agricola meets 7 Wonders..."

"...it's like peanut butter and chocolate..."

"...it just has a lot of charm, a lot of sweetness..."

"The art is gobsmackingly gorgeous."

DECIDE FOR YOURSELF

While the gameplay will feel familiar, there really isn't anything like this product in the hobby right now. Will this game rich in fantasy, become a reality? Are exciting new meeples the euro-gamer version of minis? Follow the digital bread crumbs, clap three times while believing, and click your heels together and repeat after me, "There's no place like Kickstarter... There's no place like Kickstarter..."

Live on Kickstarter until May 20th:

http://kck.st/ZOMIcX

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.