United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
meeple Players: Chris, Lisa, Nick, Rose, Sean

Games Played: 2

Impressions / Notes: What a great little game! I would say that is a perfect little filler game. Once you know the rules well, you can play in 15-20 minutes. The concept of deciding which nobles to behead. The artwork is nice. The action cards do some cool things, from rearranging the queue line to redoing everyone's hands. I definitely want to play this game again soon!

The Outcome:

Game 1: Lisa won this game. She dominated early and kept the momentum.

Game 2: Rose won this game, but it wasn't apparent until the very end. For a while, I was in the lead. But then a few negative cards got thrown my way that cancelled out 7 of my points. Then, Chris and Sean duked it out and were in a tie for first place. Near the end of the "third day" (days = rounds) in the game, Chris and Sean both had 18 points. I had 14 and thought I might be in line for a 4 point card that would make a three-way tie. But then, Rose played a double-feature action card and took both cards left in the pile and brought her score up to 20. Excellent play!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.