Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
j javi
Spain
z
flag msg tools
mbmb
hi.
when i play this card as soviet, when can usa eliminate two influence in Germany or turkey? in my own action round?
When the card is eliminated, defcon remains at two?
thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen Doum
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lomaslomero wrote:
hi.
when i play this card as soviet, when can usa eliminate two influence in Germany or turkey? in my own action round?
When the card is eliminated, defcon remains at two?
thank you

The card says "at any time". DEFCON does not have to stay at two, but the restriction on your opponent remains, even if DEFCON improves. The only ways he may do a Coup, without immediately losing, is to cancel the card or wait until next turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Taylor
United States
Unspecified
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What if the US played CMC on the USSR, but the USSR has no influence left in Cuba (thanks to realignment) and no influence anywhere near Cuba from which to replace it? I suppose he's stuck with the no-coup restriction until he can get 2 influence into Cuba, at who knows what opportunity cost. Ouch.

Also, the card says "for the rest of the turn" despite being an underlined event. Is that correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen Doum
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rtaylor wrote:
Also, the card says "for the rest of the turn" despite being an underlined event. Is that correct?

There are some inconsistencies when it comes to which events are underlined. Better to just read the text to know how long something stays in effect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.