Hide
4 Posts

Relic» Forums » Rules

Subject: Special Abilities and Power Cards in Inner Tier rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cayce Underwood
msg tools
I know you are not allowed to use any abilities or cards that affect movement in inner tier, but are you allowed to use abilities or power cards that interact with other players? For example Rogue Trader's "buy an asset or random power card from player for 1 influence" or playing a power card that allows you to steal an asset from another player in your space?

Are these allowed in any space of inner tier or in the scenario space? I'm thinking that inner tier still has the same phases only movement is different, so nothing mentions that you couldn't use them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrey Velkov
Bulgaria
Doganovo
Elin Pelin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My personal answer would be yes. There is nothing more in line with 40k than backstabbing just before the loot:>

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex F
Israel
Ashdod
Negev
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I only wonder if the Rogue Trader can take missions that turned into assets from another player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mik Svellov
Denmark
Copenhagen N
EU
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
magmaxtic wrote:
I only wonder if the Rogue Trader can take missions that turned into assets from another player.
If it has turned into an Asset, it really isn't a Mission anymore, is it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.