Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can anyone tell me why you couldn't use 1st Ed. Tiles for custom 2E quests? I'm not saying mix with 2e tiles (unless you use the stairs to "bridge" the 2 different tile sets). I am saying using just 1e tiles for custom 2e quests. I ask because I don't see anyone talking about doing that. You can easily pretend where the lines are for around water and the like. This would also allow use of the pit, tree, mud, rubble and table mechanics which I don't think would break 2e rules.

Thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Nakamura
United States
Columbus
Mississippi
flag msg tools
http://www.destructoid.com/author.phtml?a=1364
badge
Darren@destructoid.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think there's any reason why you couldn't. I also don't really know why you would.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Williams
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
There's nothing stopping you from doing that. Nobody seems to have done it yet, but that just means you'll be the first!

Such quests may receive mixed welcome from people who joined the game with 2E, but mechanically speaking, there's no reason it can't be done.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.