Winnetka
California
flag msg tools
designer
Baseball been bery bery good to me
badge
This is a picture of a published game designer
mbmbmbmbmb
My subscription list keeps getting "List item 2604891 does not exist". This problem was fixed years ago, but just came back yesterday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deviated in his zealotry? Surely not
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmbmbmb
Sometimes people get angry and delete their G4GG entries but the undead subscription trigger still hangs around until you mark it as read.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Bart
United States
Winnetka
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaffedrake wrote:
Sometimes people get angry and delete their G4GG entries but the undead subscription trigger still hangs around until you mark it as read.

I know that, but this was fixed, or bugs very like this were fixed. When I go to this link, there is noting wrong with the message, but it doesn't go away. The code that produces the page with this message should mark 2604891 as read.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Karp
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
admin
Developin' Developin" Developin!!
badge
100 geekgold for OverText, and all I got was this stupid sentence.
mbmb
If you see this bug again, don't manually delete the subscription item. Instead, post the exact link that it is loading here, or send it to me privately, and I can take a look at it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Bart
United States
Winnetka
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dakarp wrote:
If you see this bug again, don't manually delete the subscription item. Instead, post the exact link that it is loading here, or send it to me privately, and I can take a look at it.

Roger wilco

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.