United States
Suffolk
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Happy to report that the Kickstarter project for this game's production is in the last stages of planning. Believe me, to put one of these together correctly is a lot of work. The project video has been filmed and edited, and we're about to solicit some feedback on the project with a 'soft' launch (shared link but not yet live project), as well as solicit feedback from some industry sources before it goes live. To see the 'soft launch' please watch this space (subscribe to this thread) and I'll post the link here soon. I'd love to hear your feedback.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
Style Over Substance
badge
"In loving memory of Mariel."
mb
Ready!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Kight
United States
Abilene
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Subscribed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Collins
United States
Suffolk
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Working to update the project video a bit based on some feedback from some trusted publishers in the industry. Kickstarter staff feedback was great and it's now incorporated into the project page as a whole. Getting there!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Collins
United States
Suffolk
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Our Kickstarter Project for this game has been reviewed and accepted by KS staff. It's launch time! June 1!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Collins
United States
Suffolk
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The project has been launched! Please check it out and back it, then share with your friends! Thanks!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cewargames/frontline-gen...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.