Popular Tags: [View All]
Marc-André Hébert
Canada
Beloeil
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I have a problem with my lost legion copy. Preordered it early fall, received it mid/late january. I had opened up the box and read the rules immediately but I only played my first game last weekend. Problem is that before my friend came over to play, I began adding the new components to the base game only to find there was something wrong with the packaging. Good thing the rule book is pretty detailed about which component should be there.

Some of the new cards were in double (something like 15 cards including the new artifacts 21 to 24, some new unique skills) but some cards were missing. I checked wizkids website and found their automated product replacement request system. I was able to get a complete list of the components in the game. It seems to be that all non numbered cards were missing (B061 to B070, B080) in my card deck. From the description in rulebook, some of these cards are meant to replace the misprints from first edition. So since I have a second edition I would only need the new cards:

MK B061 Card, Hero (Wolfhawk)
MK B062 Card, Scenario - Volkare's Camp
MK B063 Card, Scenario - Volkare's Return/Volkare's Quest
MK B066 Card, Site Description - Maze/Labyrinth
MK B068 Card, Site Description - Walls/Deep Mines/Refugee Camp
MK B069 Card, Skill Description (Cooperative)
MK B070 Card, Skill Description (Wolfhawk)

This leads me to 3 things.

1) I am unable to use wizkids product replacement request system
The system is limits requests to 5 items / game. Now I tried finding an email contact somewhere on their website but there doesn't seem to be any. I still tried writing to email given for Offer Redemptions asking to forward to the correct people but I haven't received a response. Does somebody have a better contact I could use? I will wait a few days anyway to give them a chance to correctly forward my first inquiry but you never know.

2) Receiving replacement will take some time
Even if they do respond to my request, it won't be overnight. I have a gaming weekend planned in 2 weeks and I hope to play mage knight again. Would someone be kind enough to scan the missing components for me so I could at least play with them?

3) Worst case scenario
IF for whatever reason wizkids tell me they will never send more than 5 replacement components. Which 5 cards should I get?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Cochran
United States
Costa Mesa
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Reply to the address that autoreplied to you when you registered for their auto-replacement system and request that the extras be added. I had 6 components missing and was able to get the sixth that way.

I don't remember the email address offhand but I can look it up later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When I needed to contact them about a replacement for Lost Legion I did so at, believe it or not, wk.replacements@gmail.com. I don't remember where I found that address, but they responded within 48 hours or so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Sherwood
United States
Reading :-(
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
if all else fails, i.e. if you don't get the cooperation that you need via the above advice, you can contact NECA, which owns Wizkids, at http://necaonline.com/contact/support-2/.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc-André Hébert
Canada
Beloeil
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you first create a replacement package, received a confirmation email for that package and replied to that email or directly replied to the registration email with the full list?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.