Sherri Haight
United States
Moscow
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
It's not hipster if you were REALLY there!
mbmbmbmbmb
There are some awesome kickstarter games and accessories out there on Kickstarter, I find some via ads and some via word of mouth. I don't find them very well when I just go to the site and try use search.

Perhaps someone knows of a gaming related kickstarter forum/blog already out there? Or perhaps we can see about recommending one here as we do forums for trades, deals, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Chen
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
2013 Kickstarter Boardgame Projects

Try this one. I like it a lot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's the Kickstarter Forum.
And there's also the Crowdfunding Announcements thread (Kickstarter, Indiegogo, etc).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cornixt
msg tools
badge
Cheap as chips
mbmbmbmbmb
Kickstarter is awful for browsing for stuff on their site. I use Kicktraq, and this link in particular:
http://www.kicktraq.com/categories/games/tabletop%20games/?s...

At least then everything is in chronological order. Otherwise, Kickstarter tends to hide everything that isn't already popular - so if something doesn't get a lot of supporters at the very beginning it won't show up to anyone just browsing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.