Australia
Rozelle
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Averagely Inadequate
badge
Buster Keaton from 'Go West'
mbmbmbmbmb
Could someone please post a scan of the tokens? I picked up a second hand copy today, which is in great condition except the tokens aren't there. I'll give !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ɹǝsɐɹɟ
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
John, which edition? It may make a difference.

My copy is pre Avalon Hill, probably the Ariel, I am not sure if there were any component changes between editions.

On a side note given that my copy turns 30 years old this year, thus I am not 100% sure of its completeness meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Farrell
Australia
Rozelle
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Averagely Inadequate
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I have the old one as well. The backs of the cards are blank, and the rule book is black and white. I guess I can make tokens if I need to, but some authenticity would be nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Alphey
Australia
New Norfolk
Tasmania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Friendless wrote:
Yes, I have the old one as well. The backs of the cards are blank, and the rule book is black and white. I guess I can make tokens if I need to, but some authenticity would be nice.

My copy of the Ariel version is in the mail on its way to me - once it arrives I'll be happy to help you out (plz remind me in a couple of days...)

R.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Farrell
Australia
Rozelle
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Averagely Inadequate
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am told that my scan will be in the email tonight, so no rush, thanks guys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Edwards
United Kingdom
London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Pretty sure QUGS has the avalon hill version in the cupboard that you can check yours against if its appropriate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Allen
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Interestingly enough I bought the Ariel version from Stockport market in the mid '70s without the tokens - could have been a common production goof? I ended up painting Risk tokens...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.