Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Title gives it away but does anybody know if the Herald of Vulcanis and Succubus Vandella are getting UK releases and if so where will be stocking them? Or is the only option to order from CMON shop? I really want to get these guys and not miss out on them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaine Fireborn
msg tools

We (http://www.valiantwargames.co.uk/) had a batch of both manor and the promo mini's in, however we've now been told the promo's reserved for traders and distributors are sold out, the stock left is for the cmon store.

I hear conflicting stories about it being stocked in via the uk distributor (Esdevium), one person told me they hadnt ordered any and certainly hadnt got any promos, another person told me they were expecting something but didnt know when, and didnt know if that included promo's.

So if you really want the promo's i'd suggest getting them direct from cmon, the postage isnt excessive and it should be below uk customs.

We've 16 more copies of Manor due in on Wednesday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info. Shame I missed the boat on UK stockists, I guess CMON will be getting by business for those! Your pricing on Von Drakk is excellent, how much do you charge for postage? I'll be looking to order a copy in a few weeks as a birthday present!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaine Fireborn
msg tools
Postage is at RM rates.

Theres a little quirk in RM pricing with the new rules, so were actually going to have to increase the manor price from 40 to 42 for the next batch, but postage on a single copy of that would be 3.00. (basically we cant fit the manor box into a 3.00 postage box, only the 5.00 one, but its weight is in the bracket for the 3.00 box so the store doesnt calculate the cost right, easiest fix is to add 2.00 to the price of manor). I think our price will still be very competitive on manor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Devalin wrote:
Postage is at RM rates.

Theres a little quirk in RM pricing with the new rules, so were actually going to have to increase the manor price from 40 to 42 for the next batch, but postage on a single copy of that would be 3.00. (basically we cant fit the manor box into a 3.00 postage box, only the 5.00 one, but its weight is in the bracket for the 3.00 box so the store doesnt calculate the cost right, easiest fix is to add 2.00 to the price of manor). I think our price will still be very competitive on manor.

Bloody Royal Mail! Yeah, £45 is just as cheap as I've seen it elsewhere. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaine Fireborn
msg tools
16 copies of Manor now back in stock.

We cant get the promo's anymore i'm afraid, no idea when other uk shops will get copies as they go via Esdevium whereas we go direct via cmon.

http://www.valiantwargames.co.uk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually ordered them both from CMON a couple of hours ago. Fingers crossed for no import tax! Just ordered my copy of Von Drakk from you though. Have to know it's in the house and not allowed it until my birthday though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.