Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jesper Hansen
Denmark
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey there

ALthough im recently new to the whole boardgame scene I've got a good collection of games so far (with the great help of BGG) that includes:

All games have been purchased the last 5 months..

Small World (+ 2 small expansions)
Ghost Stories
Descent (2nd ed + lair of wyrm exp)
Mage knight
Dominion
Arkham Horror
Space Cadets
Munchkin

As u can probably see, my gaming group are mostly into the coop games but next game dont nessecarily have to be one.

Last purchase was Mage knight and I enjoy it so much right now that I dont even have a "must buy a new game" itch that I usually have.

So whats next? Or is this enough and should I wait abit before getting more games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.A.H. van de Laak
Hong Kong
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Legends of Andor

Beautiful and fun to play co-op!

Rune Age

My favourite player vs player, or co-op card game with deckbuilding elements.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toms Leikums
Latvia
Jelgava
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Robinson Crusoe: Adventures on the Cursed Island is one of the best cooperation games I've played. And it is close to Ghost Stories in difficulty. OK, only to Ghost Stories Initiation difficulty level, but still.
Robinson also gives lots of replayability - many scenarios and different event cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
Switzerland
Buchs
St. Gallen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely seconding Legends of Andor in terms of coops. But also check out Hanabi and Flash Point: Fire Rescue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blank Francis
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're enjoying what you're playing now, why buy something new? It can wait.

Take the time to browse this site, read some geeklists, check out the top ranked games in whatever theme you particularly like. Your wishlist will undoubtedly grow from there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Smith
United Kingdom
Solihull
West Midlands
flag msg tools
http://www.youtube.com/user/SmoothCJS
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If your opinion is that you don't mind waiting a bit, maybe you'd like to consider supporting one of these two kickstarter projects:

Myth
Fun looking cooperative game with some really cool looking hero control systems and advancements =) It has a lot of extra goodies included that you'd have to buy expansions for retail, and an exclusive 'trickster' hero that looks really fun =)

Teramyyd
Steampunk...Aeronautical...Pirates...OMG This game looks so awesome Really excited about this one personally. Also you get proper metal coins as victory tokens, which I love. (And as a final matter of awesome, IO Worlds said they'd take a picture of one of their dragon miniatures sitting on a pile of the coins they make!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pouvla wrote:
Last purchase was Mage knight and I enjoy it so much right now that I dont even have a "must buy a new game" itch that I usually have.

So whats next? Or is this enough and should I wait abit before getting more games?

Mage Knight Board Game: The Lost Legion Expansion

Some other great games to look into:

Battlestar Galactica: The Board Game
Eclipse
Through the Ages: A Story of Civilization
Sid Meier's Civilization: The Board Game
Clash of Cultures

Bye
Thanee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boris Zutic
Serbia
Belgrade
New Belgrade
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

You need worker placement game .

So I would suggest either Yedo, my current favorite or something little bit easier Lords of Waterdeep. Both games scale ok from 2 to 5 players.

Brgds
Boris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.