United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
you didn't say but it sounds like you are flying into Orlando International?

if so then yes if you head North on SR 436 you'll be heading in the general direction (you'll need to turn right on SR 426, aka Aloma and it's a mile or less from there on the right) of the Winter Park store.

if you go to this location if you like Polish food Anna's is in the same plaza, may want to check hours first.

at the Winter Park location I'm told (I haven't been back to it since the Maitland store opened) they have ding/dent copies of games out for sale (which is a bummer as they used to do a once a year sidewalk sale at this location where I picked up some really good deals on hardly dinged copies of games on my buy list). Assuming it hasn't changed except for a small room in the back corner with some games on display on some shelfs, you buy games just like you would from home... use one of the computers on the counter to login to coolstuff and place your order... how much you can actually pick up here though is unknown as the warehouse is no longer at this location....

the Maitland store I believe is maybe a 20 minute drive from the Winter Park store (had to drive it once when I went to pick up an order to find out only then that Maitland store had unofficially opened and warehouse was already moved)

there are more games I believe on display on the floor on shelves at this location but otherwise same setup as Winter Park store, use a computer on the side counter to login and place your order then go to main counter to pick up order.

Do note that you will be 6.5% sales tax (vs. 0% if you have it shipped back to your home outside of FL but not in CA or a growing number of States starting to force all online/mail order sellers to collect sales tax), not to mention you will also now need to pack them as part of your luggage when you fly back.

If you go to this location and you still want good polish food you can continue North on the 17-92 Polonia's in Longwood. If you like good bbq I recommend 4Rivers.

other game stores in area... Sci Fi City which you'll go very close to if you go up SR 436 from the airport... I think it's on Rt. 50 (aka Colonia) in the Home Depot plaza. There is also the Armadillo which is on Forstyh couple miles south of Cool Stuff's Winter Park store.

Note also that on a Friday both stores are going to be loaded with CCG'ers.

Note that the physical Cool Stuff stores has their own website

http://www.coolstuffgames.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.