Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrea Greyskull
Belgium
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
first of all I should say that I'm looking forward to play this game, even if I'm a little bit disappointed not to have seen the rules of play of this expansion. Frankly speaking, we know almost nothing about this game...I mean we saw beautiful minitures, and arts related to the cards..but nothing more...we know nothing about the mechanics and how the new characters will enter in the game. We were used to look at the rules of play of all FantasyFlightGames few months before the games were out...in order to have an idea of what the games were going to be and we also gave feedback. Concerning this game, I know nothing....next month it will be out...now don't tell me that the booklet of the rules of play is not ready...I won't believe you!!!
What are the odds of seeing the booklet before the game is out??
Thank you

Andrea

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Di Meglio
Italy
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
HI Andrea
as the game is 'only' translated/distributed by FFG, they are not the ones to blame for rules not being posted on the internet.

It's not our (Nexus) policy to show the rules before our games are published. We think that an element of discovery and surprise is fun when you open up the box of your new games.

Of course if somebody wants to know before purchasing what they're going to get, as the game is released this information will be available in PDF format on our's and/or our partner's web site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Greyskull
Belgium
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Roberto,
thank you for your prompt and quick answer...but I wasn't blaming anybody...it was not my intent, at least!!!!
I'm only eager to know something more about this expansion, that's all!!!!
......I'm gonna wait...patiently...as a good brave boy !!!! Only one month left!!!!!!

Andrea

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco Nepitello
Italy
Venezia
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
AndreaGreyskull wrote:
Hi,
Concerning this game, I know nothing....next month it will be out...now don't tell me that the booklet of the rules of play is not ready...I won't believe you!!!

Hehe...
Considering that the game is to be published in different countries, Nexus is actually doing the layout/printing the rules booklet as the last item in production, to be sure that the rules are up to date with last-minute changes in all languages. Or at least, we try to be sure...

Francesco

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Coon
United States
Redwood City
California
flag msg tools
Francesco Nepitello wrote:

Hehe...
Considering that the game is to be published in different countries, Nexus is actually doing the layout/printing the rules booklet as the last item in production, to be sure that the rules are up to date with last-minute changes in all languages. Or at least, we try to be sure...

Francesco

Does that mean the rules have changed from the "Final Version" that we were sent in playtesting?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco Nepitello
Italy
Venezia
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Bullroarer Took wrote:
Francesco Nepitello wrote:

Hehe...

Francesco

Does that mean the rules have changed from the "Final Version" that we were sent in playtesting?

He! What is 'final' for playtest is not necessarily ready for production. Mainly, the changes are editorial interventions, necessary for clarity, length, etc.
And I stress 'mainly', just to give playtesters something to worry about! devil

Francesco

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.