Mark Crane
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I've got a first edition of Dungeoneer: Tomb of the Lich Lord that isn't going to see much table time due to the preferences of my family and gaming group.

It is completely playable, but not in the original box, which didn't make a good deck holder. The first edition can be played with the expansions, etc. according to the author at http://studiodenmark.com/forums/index.php?c=2

The additional map cards that come in the second edition can be downloaded, as well as the player mats (I have included two) which are quite useful. I have the included cardboard markers, but minis would be cooler, frankly.
--------

I'm looking for a good game to play with my spouse, or a good (6+) light-midweight game I can play with visiting couples who are non-gamers. Or any interesting game of the same approximate worth. My primary gaming partners are my wife and/or nine and six year old sons.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Crane
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not a bad game, really.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.