Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very nicely done. I hope to do mine at some point, but there is a stack of unpainted Zombicide bits that need to be dealt with first. zombie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arjen Schouten
Netherlands
Veenendaal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great stuff, especially considering you painted everything + more in one evening! wow

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Franka
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
These are fantastic. Out of curiosity, after looking at your website and reviewing the service guide, what level of painting do these figures represent in your opinion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Kelly
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got my minis from Lazuli last night, and they are fantastic! If y'all want your figures painted, this is definitely the place to go.
TK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Grgich
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On 3/10, I paid $190.50 for Earth Reborn painted to the Quality level. As of today, 6/16, I have not received the game. I also have to pester Lazuli for status updates. This game has 12 figures - how can it possibly have taken this long? I am not pleased with the level of communication or professionalism that Lazuli has displayed. Since I used Paypal outside of the eBay system, I cannot pursue a refund without "working with" Lazuli. I do not expect success in this area given my experience so far. Buyer beware!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.