Popular Tags: [View All]
Nundo Bolas
Netherlands
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
I read online (here: http://www.starlitcitadel.com/games/articles/arkham-horror-q...) that errata and a faq and special cards are included in Dunwich to fix the base game. Is this correct, or was this merely an issue in the 1st print of AH?

Also; Are these erratad cards available in, for example: Innsmouth Horror and/or Kingsport Horror?

I'm still not sure what expansion to buy, as I only want to buy one expansion for this game but dislike I Dunwich.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Merric Blackman
Australia
Waubra
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
Ramping up my reviewing.
badge
Happily playing games for many, many years.
mbmbmbmbmb
As I recall, the errata has been incorporated into the base game. You don't need Dunwich.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kostas K.
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From the Dunwich Rulebook:
The revised cards are: four copies of Flesh Ward (a Spell), one copy of Healing Stone (a Unique Item), and two copies of Lantern (a Common Item).

I bought the base game around 2009 together with Dunwich Horror, and I believe that the "revised" cards were the same as the ones they were supposed to replace.

At any rate, if you are going to buy only one expansion, buy Innsmouth.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Swan Bones
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
The revised cards are: four copies of Flesh Ward (a Spell), one copy of Healing Stone (a Unique Item), and two copies of Lantern (a Common Item).

I appear to be an idiot. I missed this in the rule book and just shuffled everything in. No wonder I kept drawing Flesh Wards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.