Hide
3 Posts

A Game of Thrones: The Board Game (Second Edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question on Lannister and Greyjoy rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Stewart
msg tools
I'm wondering if we are playing something wrong. This is given the starting position of a Lannister boat in the golden sound and his starting position on the Iron Throne. If Lannister always plays a raid token for the golden sound he is effectively able to stop Greyjoy moving his boat until there is a betting round on the Ironthrone. I wonder if we might be getting something wrong here? We find it puts Greyjoy in a difficult position as they also don't have the ability to muster units using the special power token.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peder Bergenwall
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
I'm not quite sure I follow you (and I don't have the game board in front of me), but how is the Raid token stopping the Grejoy from moving? Raid tokens only work on Support, Raid and Consolidate tokens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markús Ingólfsson
Iceland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
no one can raid a March order, so Greyjoy can move his ship if he wants. As Peder says you can only raid support, another raid and consolidate order tokens. While star raid can also take away defense order token.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.