Josh Davison
United States
Hartland
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Note: The OP of this thread was deleted so I've updated this post with relevant information:

Amazon has Dungeons & Dragons: Conquest of Nerath Board Game for $44.00 plus $7.49 for shipping. At $51.49 shipped, this puts the game a few bucks cheaper than the regular price at most OLGS.

Link: Conquest of Nerath
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zac cassel
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Plus $7.49 shipping?

Why post this without the shipping price?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Silverman
United States
Halfway between Castro and Mickey Mouse
Florida (FL)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's still a couple of bucks cheaper than the usual OLGS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott M.
United States
Winter Springs
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OK..

What kind of link is that? what is FF.7c.Org??? Why not just link directly to amazon?? What kind of redirect is this???

Second.. New user 1 post? and this is it??

My warning scale just went off the chart.. Buyer beware...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Davison
United States
Hartland
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
atraangelis wrote:
Second.. New user 1 post? and this is it??

My warning scale just went off the chart.. Buyer beware...

While it is incredibly suspicious as a first post, this is arguably at least a lukewarm deal so I did not flag the OP as spam. Instead, that's why I posted the direct Amazon link for people so they can consider the purchase without the suspicious intermediate site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave, or "Phineas" or "Tolstoy" or,
United States
Mount Holly
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And yet, someone did something, as the OP is now gone.

Hmmm...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Davison
United States
Hartland
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, now that's confusing as I look like the OP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave, or "Phineas" or "Tolstoy" or,
United States
Mount Holly
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You could edit your first post to proclaim that you are not the original poster.

EDIT: I just clicked over to Amazon to look at it, to see if it was dead or not. Still alive. One of the reviews titles was funny, I thought:

Quote:
Like RISK with a strong fantasy twist. Also unlike RISK, actually fun and not terrible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Walker
United States
North Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
So many douchebags, so few bullets.
mbmbmbmbmb
You could delete your first post and freak everyone out. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario De Super
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hoya wrote:
You could edit your first post to proclaim that you are not the original poster.

EDIT: I just clicked over to Amazon to look at it, to see if it was dead or not. Still alive. One of the reviews titles was funny, I thought:

Quote:
Like RISK with a strong fantasy twist. Also unlike RISK, actually fun and not terrible.

Have a GG quarter for making me chortle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hobbs
United States
Dublin
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
atraangelis wrote:
What kind of link is that? what is FF.7c.Org??? Why not just link directly to amazon?? What kind of redirect is this???

If I had to guess, the OP probably used the redirect to avoid BGG automatically replacing or stripping the referrer ID in an Amazon URL. I've no idea if BGG actually does this, but I know I would if I ran the site ;-)

Quote:
Buyer beware...

Indeed!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Davison
United States
Hartland
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LancerDeuce wrote:
atraangelis wrote:

If I had to guess, the OP probably used the redirect to avoid BGG automatically replacing or stripping the referrer ID in an Amazon URL. I've no idea if BGG actually does this, but I know I would if I ran the site ;-)

I actually clicked on the OP's link and it wasn't a redirect, but a landing page, so it just took you to another website with a very generic page about the game and then a "buy it" button which took you to Amazon with a referral ID.

BGG does appear to add their own referral ID which you can see in my link but was not added by me. The Amazon link I posted is safe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.