1 Posts

Goblins, Inc.» Forums » Variants

Subject: Improvement of a balance rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stas S
Russia
flag msg tools
(Sorry for my english.) We played few games, and the impression was made that after the first round the won pair of players leaves too far. And a lot of things become too predictable. It seems to me that for improvement of balance of game it is possible to add such rule: during fighting the tactician in his course has the right to use the combination of two dropped-out "blank" dices to take 1 card from the top of a pile of all unused enemy-tactician`s agenda cards (instead of trying to correct these results by means of tactics cards "nitro" and "not-aus"). During 1 round of game it is allowed to exchange no more than 2 cards. During counting of points these 1-2 cards will be considered as if the player was in enemy team. (I.e. receives points for destruction of own robot and preservation of the enemy ship). Especially as it well corresponds to spirit of game ))

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.