James Chan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the use of the 'single side' post Card (with a crow of people in the background)? and also , how to use the Sticker that provide inside the box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
James--Hey, thanks for this question. Here's the answer I sent out to backers in Asia and Australia last night:

Stickers: There is a sheet of stickers in the box with all of the different icons in the game and different numerical increments. This was a stretch goal that is not actually needed for the game, but after you’ve played the game a number of times, you might want to customize your copy by changing some of the numbers on the cards, board, or player mats. Perhaps you might have a Risk: Legacy-style house rule that allows the winner to change one icon on one of the player mats. The player mats are double sided, so you can always keep one side the same, and the back side could be different (like the different player mats in 7 Wonders).

Art Print: I had my artist create a piece of art that contains every Viticulture Kickstarter backer on it as a way of thanking you all for making this dream a reality.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah Reed
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jameystegmaier wrote:
James--Hey, thanks for this question. Here's the answer I sent out to backers in Asia and Australia last night:

Stickers: There is a sheet of stickers in the box with all of the different icons in the game and different numerical increments. This was a stretch goal that is not actually needed for the game, but after you’ve played the game a number of times, you might want to customize your copy by changing some of the numbers on the cards, board, or player mats. Perhaps you might have a Risk: Legacy-style house rule that allows the winner to change one icon on one of the player mats. The player mats are double sided, so you can always keep one side the same, and the back side could be different (like the different player mats in 7 Wonders).

Art Print: I had my artist create a piece of art that contains every Viticulture Kickstarter backer on it as a way of thanking you all for making this dream a reality.

ooooh! Very cool! (Both the stickers and art print.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Chan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for clearing my wonder, and this is really a wonderful and considerable game I have been play this year!blushmodest
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks James, I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.