Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Trevor K
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just wanted to confirm a few simple questions about this Overlord relic.

1) When the heroes attack the lieutenant, is it the Hero who tests strength, or the Lieutenant himself who does?

2) And it looks like the attack has to target the Lieutenant, so if he is simply affected by Blast, then it won't trigger.

This seems to be a really good relic for the overlord to get, especially with all the strength 4 and 5 lieutenants out there...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Taerinshar wrote:
1) When the heroes attack the lieutenant, is it the Hero who tests strength, or the Lieutenant himself who does?

Lieutenant.

Quote:
2) And it looks like the attack has to target the Lieutenant, so if he is simply affected by Blast, then it won't trigger.

Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Nakamura
United States
Columbus
Mississippi
flag msg tools
http://www.destructoid.com/author.phtml?a=1364
badge
Darren@destructoid.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Taerinshar wrote:
This seems to be a really good relic for the overlord to get, especially with all the strength 4 and 5 lieutenants out there...

It is a pretty good Relic for the Overlord. Unfortunately, to get it, the Overlord must win Death on the Wing, which is one of the more difficult quests for the Overlord.

The hero side of this relic (Shield of the Dark God) might be the best shield in the game, but it still doesn't seem as good as the Shield of Zorek's Favor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hladky
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
badge
Working on Perdition's Mouth game content
mbmbmbmbmb
I just won this quest as the Overlord. I do not think I did any failures as heroes, but the first encounter ended up with both heroes having 0 HP with OL with all the cards but 2. Heroes were able to do actions just one turn in encounter 2. All other rounds they were knocked down by an elemental (stand up die....).

Death on the windg is definitely not a good quest for groups with low strength and/or low number of heroes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.