George Falconer
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Winnipeg Board Game Club hosts a free open gaming event on the third Saturday of every month. Our current venue is the University of Winnipeg, room 1L06. The event runs from noon until 11:00pm. Next event is on April 20th. Everyone is welcome to attend.

Room L06 is just west of the Ellice Ave. doors at the U of W. There are draws for free games and snacks available. The attendance has been strong and getting higher and higher all the time. Just about anything goes, game-wise.

Last month we had our room bumped for some unknown reason, we were in the room adjacent, L08 I suppose.

THE ELLICE AVE. DOORS ARE LOCKED AT ABOUT 1700/1800, AFTER THAT USE THE MAIN DOORS AROUND THE SOUTH SIDE OF THE BUILDING. Sorry for the caps, wanted attention, one poor bloke was left out in the cold last time.

C'ya all there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tamara
Canada
Winnipeg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a lot of fun (even if it was only for a couple of hours). Thank you to all who organize the monthly meets!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Falconer
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aye, another good session.

I played like.... 420 games.whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Mickall
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You may have played that many if you brought Loopin' Louie.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Falconer
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DrunkMacDuff wrote:
You may have played that many if you brought Loopin' Louie.

I had Loopin' Louie running on a loop.... In my mind.ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.