Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Pullen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Try Milsims.com.au better service, better pricing, better range.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The play's the thing ...
Australia
Point Lonsdale
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
Going thirty-eight, Dan, chill the f*** out. Mow your damn lawn and sit the hell down.
mbmbmbmbmb
Fronk wrote:

What Fronk said!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David G. Cox Esq.
Australia
Lighthouse Beach
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Do what you can, with what you've got, where you are.
mbmbmbmbmb
petegs wrote:
Fronk wrote:

What Fronk said!

I'll look at it from the other side - if you want a really bad purchasing experience there is no-one better to deal with than Games Paradise. They have a lot of experience, over many years, giving really bad service to both mail-order and in-store customers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Cleal
Australia
Port Kembla
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I totally agree with David and Tony.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Dunn
Australia
Corinda
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered 2 games that were in stock 2 weeks out from my birthday. Days out from my birthday i had zero communication from them, one of the games now had no page on their website and my order was still processing.

I emailed them and told them to cancel the order. No response for a week, so i emailed them again, cancelling the order.

10 days later, i finally got an email from them, saying my order was shipped. Since i had bought one of the games already i informed them that i had tried to cancel the order twice and that i will be returning the games unopened. I sent one more along those lines a week later before i put in a paypal dispute.

Funnily enough that got their attention. They tried to charge me a fee for something or other before i escalated it then they refunded all my money. A few emails were sent back and forth about how we got into this, i told them what i thought.

The last email was them telling me to let them know when the pre-paid con note had arrived so i could send their games back. That was 3 months ago and still no con note. The games sit and wait....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Grant
Australia
Austinmer
New South Wales
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds almost exactly like what happened to me:
Yet another terrible Games Paradise experience! Believe the reviews, and stay away!

I'm sorry I wasn't the only one to experience this. I can't believe these losers are still in business.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
david zammit
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmb
you can check out http://www.bluedragongames.com.au

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.