5 Posts

Dungeons & Dragons: Castle Ravenloft Board Game» Forums » General

Subject: compare size of minis rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Žiga
Slovenia
flag msg tools
Hey, i wonder how big the scale is of this minis compared to the D&D fantasy adventure (http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/6366/dungeons-dragons-the...)
Actually i have that game already at home. if somebody has a copy of booth games, can he post a picture what is the size difference of minis. thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Vinetou wrote:
Hey, i wonder how big the scale is of this minis compared to the D&D fantasy adventure (http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/6366/dungeons-dragons-the...)
Actually i have that game already at home. if somebody has a copy of booth games, can he post a picture what is the size difference of minis. thank you

There should be no difference between to two as both games use recycled miniatures from the Collectible D&D Miniature game system. You are good to go!

-Ski

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Žiga
Slovenia
flag msg tools
i just dont whanna see them that one heroes will look like giants against other i belive that the square/circle under is for the same size of tiles, but figures my have different size.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Campo
United Kingdom
Manchester
lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the the dungeon and dragons game you linked to are chunky giants in comparison you are right.. not overly so but noticeably so..i wouldn't like to mix, though if painted might look ok...

e.g Duplo figures to lego figures..
for the monsters its no so bad as you can imagine a giant skeleton or carrion crawler size doesn't matter.. but the heros..

you ever played guild wars.. they might pass as Norn
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Žiga
Slovenia
flag msg tools
true monsters are no problem they are usefull.. actually i need only minis we play real dnd
played first guild wars, but still dont get it np

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.