Recommend
4 
 Thumb up
 Hide
28 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

Galaxy Trucker: Anniversary Edition» Forums » General

Subject: Anniversary Edition is here rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vicky Clayton
United States
Houston (Summerwood)
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Got a note from Funagain Games that my Galaxy Trucker Anniversary Edition pre-order is here... Shipping out.
Can't wait to play it. Yeah!!!!





meeple Vicky
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Smith
United Kingdom
Solihull
West Midlands
flag msg tools
http://www.youtube.com/user/SmoothCJS
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Haha, it's awesome you'll love it!

If you've played the base and not with the expansions at all...be prepared for a shock when you hit round IV, bye bye credits
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vicky Clayton
United States
Houston (Summerwood)
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb

I have never played it. Thanks for heads up. Will I wanna play without expansions at first? It seems that s usually the way to go.





meeple Vicky
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Valadez
United States
El Paso
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought one from COolStuffInc yesterday for $93.99. I hadn't preordered or anything. It does show out of stock again today though.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vicky Clayton
United States
Houston (Summerwood)
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb



I was on CSI web site a few days ago but could not buy or pre-order Galaxy Trucker Anniversary Edition. I also got a note that Descent Second Edition Dice Pack was in stock this week but that turned out to be a mistake. I think they are really really busy. You got lucky.... Oh yeah I just put Galaxy Trucker Anniversary in my cart, so it looks like it is selling. I emptied the cart because Funagain Games is mailing mine.





meeple Vicky
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S G
United States
Essex Junction
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the notice -- just ordered it from CSI.....
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vicky Clayton
United States
Houston (Summerwood)
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure. I was thinking someone would wanna grab one.

Edit: CSI showing out of Galaxy Trucker Anniversary, no pre-order...maybe another day?


meeple Vicky
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Marshall
United States
Thousand Oaks
California
flag msg tools
We Are DEVO!
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
aerial7 wrote:
Thanks for the notice -- just ordered it from CSI.....


Likewise
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat Rafferty
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like Fun Again Games has it in stock right now...

https://www.funagain.com/control/product?product_id=027290

It's a little more than CSI at $99.99, but Funagain has a lower free shipping threshold... and besides, when you're dropping $100 on a crapload of cardboard, what's another couple bucks.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runs with scissors
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
The die is cast.
badge
You say OCD like it's a bad thing.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
lympi wrote:
Looks like Fun Again Games has it in stock right now...

https://www.funagain.com/control/product?product_id=027290

It's a little more than CSI at $99.99, but Funagain has a lower free shipping threshold... and besides, when you're dropping $100 on a crapload of cardboard, what's another couple bucks.


I think that we're seeing stores reacting to the perceived shortage. Funagain raised their price this afternoon. They are now listing it at the full retail price of $124.99 as of 6:40 PM on Wednesday.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat Rafferty
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
autumnweave wrote:
lympi wrote:
Looks like Fun Again Games has it in stock right now...

https://www.funagain.com/control/product?product_id=027290

It's a little more than CSI at $99.99, but Funagain has a lower free shipping threshold... and besides, when you're dropping $100 on a crapload of cardboard, what's another couple bucks.


I think that we're seeing stores reacting to the perceived shortage. Funagain raised their price this afternoon. They are now listing it at the full retail price of $124.99 as of 6:40 PM on Wednesday.

That's cold, Funagain. That's real cold. I feel partially responsible. If we all played it cool and none of us bought it, the price would stay below MSRP.

My bad, guys. Sorry.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runs with scissors
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
The die is cast.
badge
You say OCD like it's a bad thing.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I personally think that they can charge whatever they want. Whether I buy is my decision. I expect that there may be more arriving in the next week, and I expect to see the price settle down.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vicky Clayton
United States
Houston (Summerwood)
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb

Game Surplus will be having a shipment. Thor is great to deal with...





meeple Vicky
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Ing
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
sounding like a broken record here but miniaturemarket still hasn't received their first batch yet :/
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runs with scissors
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
The die is cast.
badge
You say OCD like it's a bad thing.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thoughthammer hasn't gotten theirs in yet, but they are showing the pricing at $81.25

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Dalesandry
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
nanaki254 wrote:
sounding like a broken record here but miniaturemarket still hasn't received their first batch yet :/


My order from miniaturemarket finally shipped today. Huzzah!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Enoch
United States
Vadnais Heights
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sirris wrote:
My order from miniaturemarket finally shipped today. Huzzah!


Mine shipped today as well (December pre-order). Love this game and can't wait to introduce my son to it!

cool
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Killough
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh crap...hope they (MM) got enough. Mine hasn't rolled over to shipped yet.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Ing
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
Wait.. what?
I ordered it on 12/8/12 and it still did not ship yet for me.. it still says processing pre-order
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Killough
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nanaki254 wrote:
Wait.. what?
I ordered it on 12/8/12 and it still did not ship yet for me.. it still says processing pre-order


Keeping my fingers crossed that they just ran out of shipping materials for that huge box and not the game itself.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vicky Clayton
United States
Houston (Summerwood)
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
thor1 wrote:
Got a note from Funagain Games that my Galaxy Trucker Anniversary Edition pre-order is here... Shipping out.
Can't wait to play it. Yeah!!!!





meeple Vicky




Come on Funagain. I got my order for $100.00 and I am pleased but now going to purchase a game for grandkids. So I am shopping on Amazon and now you are selling Galaxy Trucker Anniversary Edition for $141.08 on Amazon. Come on.......



meeple Vicky
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Collins
United States
Seymour
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
@majmalfunction
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
thor1 wrote:
thor1 wrote:
Got a note from Funagain Games that my Galaxy Trucker Anniversary Edition pre-order is here... Shipping out.
Can't wait to play it. Yeah!!!!





meeple Vicky




Come on Funagain. I got my order for $100.00 and I am pleased but now going to purchase a game for grandkids. So I am shopping on Amazon and now you are selling Galaxy Trucker Anniversary Edition for $141.08 on Amazon. Come on.......



meeple Vicky


Coolstuff is out of stock on their site, but selling it above MSRP on Amazon as well.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Ing
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
Still no shipping notice from them, but I did get this reply when I asked why it hasn't shipped:

Quote:
We did get some Galaxy Trucker Anniversary editions in stock however it was not enough to ship out all preorders. We are shipping out what we currently have in stock and will ship out all remaining orders as soon as we have the rest of your stock in.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Killough
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yay, got a shipping confirm from Miniature Market just a bit ago! My order date was 12/26, so hopefully they are doing them in order of purchase.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Killough
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have a problem with prices over MSRP when something becomes rare, even if just temporarily due to printing problems. But I sure hope the retailers selling over MSRP fulfilled their pre-order obligations first.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.