Tentacle Bento» Forums » Rules

Subject: So I lost my Rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Glenn McClune
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, lost the darn rules, not that there is too much to remember, but i have the following questions.

What is the starting hand size?
You draw one from the deck or draw from the field?
Discard 1 card per turn required?
What do the noble captures do?

I think that is it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Pratama
Indonesia
Yogyakarta
DIY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Starting hand is seven cards, thirteen in two players game
2. at the beginning of your turn you must draw a card using one of the three option below :
- Draw one card from the School pile (deck) (on some variant suggest draw TWO cards to fix dry hands issue)
- Draw top card from the field
- take a card anywhere from the field, you must also take all the cards above it, the card you picked this way must be played in noble capture immediately.

3.Yes.you must be able to discard one card and put it on the field pile at the end of your turn .

4.noble capture:
- Smart type: (Blue octopus with glasses)
Turn over the direction of play ( ex: clockwise turn into counter clockwise)
- Cute type ( Pink octopus with ribbon): Each player must pass one card from their hand to the player next to them in the direction of play.

-Sexy (purple octopus with winking eye):
The player who has made the noble capture, may pick one card at random from an opponent hand, and add it to their own.

-Sporty (Green octopus with headband)
The player who has made noble capture may pic one card from any position in the field pile and add it to their hand.

there's also some official rule taht didn't make it into rulebook about replenishing your hand to 7 cards whenever you had 2 or less card in your hand, but i didn't use it since it's kinda creating a runaway leader situation where a guy keep doing captures by captures as he keeps replenishing his hand this way. :|

Anyway, hope that helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn McClune
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot, I appreciate you taking the time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Sakaluk
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for posting these, I can't find my rules sheet either at the moment. Really wish they'd printed it on cards or on a sheet that would fit in a deck box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.