Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Vargo
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quick note...

Lost my Zombie Leader punchout token for City of Horror. Contacted Asmodee, they sent me another one for free, no questions asked. A small gesture, but I wanted to make sure it was recognized for good customer service.

Thanks Asmodee!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
Asmodee is a retailer?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Schmoe
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
And that is why no one likes you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.J. Porfirio
United States
Thompsons Station
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
What Van Ryder Game are YOU playing?
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a similar experience with another game. Asmodee customer experience is A+ in my book.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Hackman
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They tracked down a card from the out of print White Moon expansion to Ghost Stories for me and then sent it to me for free and threw in a Chuck No Rice promo for no particular reason. Pretty impressive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
JeffyJeff wrote:
Asmodee is a retailer?

This is the correct place for such a post.

While this forum retains it's original name, it has become a place to publicly thank and discuss wider issues to do with the commerce surrounding games. A major bonus of this is that it means such threads don't end up in the game records themselves, triggering false notifications.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yuval Grinspun
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
IronSausage wrote:

By posting a message you agree to follow the Community Rules

Personal attacks, including but not limited to:

Statements that abuse, harass, mock, insult, stalk, demean, threaten, or otherwise belittle another user, directly or indirectly, explicitly or implicitly, even if the other user started it, and even if you think the other user deserves it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Vargo
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
monkeyhandz wrote:

This is the correct place for such a post.

Thanks for the confirmation.

JJ was just questioning (in his own style) whether this was the right place for such a post. Question answered. Heck, anyone could post something in a forum where it doesn't seem to belong, right Jeffy Jeff?

(see, for example this)

As for
IronSausage wrote:
Which I read as being snarky and humorous, but not trying to be offensive.

Besides, I really like JeffyJeff's OLWLG and I also like IronSausage's... ummm, Iron Sausage. Need I say more?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SAKURA in KYOTO 2018 Back to Kansai
England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
vanrydergames wrote:
I had a similar experience with another game. Asmodee customer experience is A+ in my book.

And yet Asmodee have failed to replace my broken board from Mission: Red Planet despite repeated requests. Opened the box, unfolded the board, crack! it split right off. I've asked them several times, including at Essen for two years, no response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Brunell
Canada
Bromont
Quebec
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
EYE of NiGHT wrote:
vanrydergames wrote:

And yet Asmodee have failed to replace my broken board from Mission: Red Planet despite repeated requests. Opened the box, unfolded the board, crack! it split right off. I've asked them several times, including at Essen for two years, no response.

Mission Red Planet is out of print since a very long time now, 7 years if I remember correctly, we did replace pieces when we still had some in stock. But now, since at least 2 years, you can find (not sure if they are still available) boxes for around 5$ in stores.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SAKURA in KYOTO 2018 Back to Kansai
England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Stefan B wrote:
Mission Red Planet is out of print since a very long time now, 7 years if I remember correctly, we did replace pieces when we still had some in stock. But now, since at least 2 years, you can find (not sure if they are still available) boxes for around 5$ in stores.

Thanks Stefan but I was asking when it was newly published. I bought my copy new, I asked for a replacement when it was in print, I just got fobbed off or ignored.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Vargo
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Asmodee to the rescue again!!

I received a copy of the expansion for Dungeon Twister Prison (Paladins & Dragons) in a trade, but it was missing the Starting Line pieces. They aren't critical for the game, but many of us want our games to be "complete", for a multitude of reasons.

Anyhow, Asmodee just sent me replacements, again, free of charge! Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.