Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
78 Posts
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: Against my Better Judgment...Let's Talk About Sex, Your First Time to be Exact rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, nothing quite so provocative this time and something that will hopefully get me in less "trouble". I am brining this up because my wife and I had a reunion of sorts with about 30 or so coworkers from our days in the strip club business that we have kept in touch with over the years. During this party this subject matter came up and I found it rather fascinating and frankly quite sad in some cases to listen to other people's experiences. It was disheartening that of the 17 women there, only 4 of them had fond memories of their 1st as a wonderful and loving experience. 2 of the girls had been molested as children and 1 of them had been raped. The remaining women all viewed it as a coercive experience more than something they remember fondly and cherished.

What was the most interesting is that all the guys started out eager to discuss their experiences and all of them remembered it fondly, however as more of the women related their tales the guys started to reflect more and more on whether or not their actual experience reflected what their minds had remembered over the years. It became increasing difficult for the guys to "happily" relate their tales while a good portion of the women related theirs. That being said...

I remember my first quite fondly, just for the sake of privacy I will just use here initials of ND. ND and I were completely in love, at least in the high school this is all we know about love sort of way, which is to say that at that point in your life I think it is rather difficult for a person to truly comprehend the complexities of love. This of course did not make any less real to the two of us. ND and I had been dating for a year and we had quite an active "everything but" sexual relationship. I was fine with this, and me being fine with this made her rather happy and comfortable at the same time. I was living in Rockford, MI at the time and over the summer of my Junior year, my parents rented a beachfront house for myself and all of my friends to use in Holland, MI.

This area was extremely active and busy during the summer and was as close to an oceanfront beach atmosphere as you were going to find including the Miller Lite Pro Volleyball Tour having an even there, which was extremely cool as that was a pro-am tour and my buddy and I got to take part in the tournament for an oh so short 2 matches as we got our arses handed to us by the pros. Anyway, the first time I had sex took place at this house. I am not going to bore you with intimate details other than to say that it was something I never pushed, and in the normal course of our "everything but" encounter she said she wanted more.

My memories of that night were a mixture of exhilaration, awkwardness, and utter shock at the difference in pleasure experienced between another person's hand/mouth and actually being inside of a woman, I guess a girl on the cusp of womanhood at the age of 17 would be more accurate. And while I have learned so much more since then, and the sex has gotten so much better over the years. For me at least, there is an almost mythical memory of that those first few moments of intercourse and the ensuing orgasm that no other sexual encounter has achieved. That is not to say it was the best ever because it was most certainly not, but the memory of those first physical sensations has certainly never been duplicated.

After that first night the flood gates were opened for the both us and we could basically not stop ourselves for the rest of the summer and ensuing fall. I went back to school for my senior year, and she off to college and we eventually simply drifted apart from being apart. But ND will always hold special place in my heart an mind.

So anyway, how was your first time?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xander Fulton
United States
Astoria
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe The Onion best described it. (I was very, very religious when younger)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Aren't you the guy who got raked over the coals when you started a thread about sex play involving some 'friendly' slapping?

I only ask because this thread could easily become a black, black hole of creepiness for many. And actually, for some it might be horribly depressing because of the fact they're still trying to get to home base.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
Aren't you the guy who got raked over the coals when you started a thread about sex play involving some 'friendly' slapping?

I only ask because this thread could easily become a black, black hole of creepiness for many. And actually, for some it might be horribly depressing because of the fact they're still trying to get to home base.

I am, and if people don't want to share, they don't have too. I fully expected this thread to probably be an utter failure.

Although I really do not know how this could be creepy? I can't possibly be the only person on the planet who has extremely fond memories of my first time. Can I?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Frazier
United States
West Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
A man learns little by little in battle. Take this battle experience and become a man who can’t be beaten
badge
This flag says we will fight until only our bones are left.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ogsponge wrote:
DWTripp wrote:

I am, and if people don't want to share, they don't have too. I fully expected this thread to probably be an utter failure.

Although I really do not know how this could be creepy? I can't possibly be the only person on the planet who has extremely fond memories of my first time. Can I?

I have fond memories but I'm not going to share them here. Sorry, it's a bridge too far.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bat Profile
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lets just say i advise against having sex around sand
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John O'Haver
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Pet photographer, that's me.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm at an age where I can remember my first time but for the life of me I can't remember the last time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
(placeholder for Ted once he finds that special someone)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
PomInNZ wrote:
They say your first sexual experience can be frightening. I know mine was. It was dark, and I was all alone.

Oh really?

Cause I heard different...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
Ogsponge wrote:

So anyway, how was your first time?

Why not, I'll play along, as I remember the exact day(Thanks to IMDB).

The day was March 2nd, 1984. I remember it, because it the the opening for the movie "Against all Odds".

Her name was Candy(I shit you not, or Kandi). And she was a bad girl. A rocker chick with big hair. She always wore skin tight jeans, and she smoked. She was a year older than me, and she teased me to no end. By this time I was just a big ball of hormonal stupid, and would have done anything she said. We did the occasional make-out session, and we shared the love of music. Her favorite was Billy Idol and Prince. She just got a car, and we went for the movie listed above. She lived up the block from me, and her parents were out of town. The movie was filled with too much heavy petting, and to this day I couldn't tell you plot of the movie. We got home, had a couple of glasses of plum mad-dog a little goldshlager, and after a half hour in their parents hot tub, we could stand it no longer. The night felt like it lasted for ever, but the act lasted about 3 seconds. But I digress. blush

We dated for the next few months but broke up in the summer, as she met some senior and to the curb I was sent packing.. I spent the next couple months crying away the nights. Que Sera, sera.

I saw her a year later, she got teen pregnant with her new BF, and left school. I never saw her again, and am not sure where life took her, but every once in a while this song comes on the radio, and I spend a few seconds getting nostalgic, and wonder.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:

Her name was Candy(I shit you not, or Kandi)...and am not sure where life took her...

http://chronicle.com/forums/index.php?topic=41328.0;wap2

Find your stripper name.

1. Use the third letter of your first name to determine your new first name: a = Chesty, b = Fantasia, c = Starr, d = Diamond, e = Montana, f =Angel, g = Sugar, h = Mimi, i = Lola, j = Kitty, k = Roxie, l = Dallas,
m = Princess, n = Heidi, o = Bambi, p = Bunny, q = Brandy, r = Sugar, s= Candy, t = Raquelle, u = Sapphire, v = Cinnamon, w = Blaze, x =Trixie, y = Isis, z = Jade

2. Use the second letter of your last name to determine the first half of your new last name:
a = Leather, b = Dream, c = Sunny, d = Deep,e = Heaven, f = Tight, g =Shimmer, h = Velvet, i = Lusty, j = Harley,k = Passion, l = Dazzle, m =Dixon, n = Spank, o = Glitter, p = Razor,q = Meadow, r = Glitz, s = Sparkle, t = Sweet, u = Silver, v = Tickle,w = Cherry, x = Hard, y =Night, z = Amber

3. Use the third letter of your last name to determine the second half of your new last name:
a = hooter, b = horn, c = tower, d = fire, e = thighs, f = hips, g = side,h = jugs, i = shock, j = cocker, k = brook, l = tush, m = sizzle, n= ridge, o = kiss, p = bomb, q = cream, r = thong, s = heat, t = whip, u = cheeks, v = rock, w = hiney, x = button, y = lick, z = juice

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
jarredscott78 wrote:

stripper.

That, is a distinct possibility.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xander Fulton
United States
Astoria
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
I saw her a year later, she got teen pregnant with her new BF, and left school. I never saw her again, and am not sure where life took her, but every once in a while this song comes on the radio, and I spend a few seconds getting nostalgic, and wonder.

That's what Facebook is for! You'd be surprised how many people have a public profile - a quick search and you are, like...'ummm, wow'.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Oh what the hell.

It was the early summer of 1964 and I was living in Dallas with my mom while waiting for the statute of limitations to expire on some unfortunate events that happened out in El Paso... while I was in the vicinity. Mother lived in a fairly cheap old apartment complex near the corner of Lemmon and Inwood in Dallas. Nearby was the Cotton Bowl - the bowling alley, not the football stadium - and a bunch of nicer new apartments that attracted lots of Stews (that's pre-PC lingo for stewardess) from Braniff, American Airlines, Trans Texas and a few others. The nicer places had family pools and adult pools. I had been tossed out of the adult pool area before due to, primarily, not being an adult. And, secondarily, sporting a non-stop 13 year old woody and staring in a fixated manner at the Stew's in their bikini's.

Needing relief, I turned to a 16 year old girl named Gwyn who lived in the same courtyard as my mother. Gwyn was, uh, not exactly what I envisioned when I envisioned popping my own male-cherry in a splurging and ecstatic explosion of male love and lust. And trust me, I envisioned doing that a lot.

Just not with Gwyn. She was kind of larger than me. I was probably 5' 5" and 115 pounds whereas Gwyn was 5'9" or more and an easy 160. Not even close to my weight class. But she did have a set on her. If you could get past the face, which I always imagined got that way due to her mother repeatedly whacking her in the face with one of those big ol' wooden spoons while she was a baby. Then the beehive hairdo and extra pound of make-up wasn't overly becoming. Thankfully I was at that age where I could have cared about a ponderous butt or huge thighs, all I knew was Gwyn had a set, and was well-known as an experienced gal. And I had a problem she could fix.

So I went over to her place one night and like a little ferrety weasel thing I slinked my way past her and into her apartment, because I knew her mom worked graveyard shift over at Texas Instruments or something.

It was a horrible night. Made worse by the fact that I ended up with an even worse problem. I worked her though. Kissing and groping and rubbing and grabbing and touching.... and then, when she finally moaned, I looked at her and asked if she wanted some of that action. When she didn't respond I jumped her bones and started in anyway. No doubt she was surprised. Probably pretty interested to see if I could even figure out where the wet spot was. The bitch. She let me fondle and kiss and tweak and hell, she even let me unhook the bra (in a record time of 1:26:32) and squeeze her boobies! I was in bliss and I kept up with pushing my hand down there towards the honey pot and she kept up with pushing it away and hey, I could tell she was digging the attention because otherwise she would have tossed me out.

Plus, she was wearing protection. A pair of baby blue Capri slacks, the type with the double-layer of polyester and the foot stirrups. As far as Gwyn was concerned she was locked up tighter than a drum and I could squirm and hump and whine till the cows came home. Or her mother.

But I was not to be stopped and I had worked my hand back and forth and up and down in the general area of her sweet spot for so long that two things transpired. One - I actually had blisters on my right hand. Two - her Capri's had split the seam right in the crucial area... the action spot.

Aha! Breach!!!!

As we lay on the couch humping and slurping and squeezing for what seemed like hours... but was actually only hours.... a sick feeling started in my lower abdomen. And I mean sick. I was getting a serious pair of blue balls. Oh fuck! Blue balls are the absolute worst and I had them so often, usually at school, or work, or shopping, or walking, or sleeping or reading, that I knew how debilitating they are if you don't get some relief before they swell and just lock everything up and shut down all feeling except that one hot center of searing flame in the area right above your unit.

So I doubled my efforts and went to work with a passion on the rip in the Capri's and Gwyn was apparently so lost in it for a while that she didn't notice my finger wiggling through and making first contact! her eyes flew open just as I unzipped and popped my swollen member out in a mad dash for the crevice and then shit really happened fast. Too fast! Gwyn flipped a leg up, caught my leg in a modified Comanche Leg-Lock and just as easy as tossing a pancake, flipped me over, dangling prick and all, right onto the hardwood floor.

"No way! " She shouted! "You're just a little punk!"

Which was true and which by that point I could care less about because as I was flying through the air the blues balls took hold in all their fury and it was everything I could do to just moan in a manly fashion... much less point out that she'd been on the couch petting me and being petted back for 5 straight hours, so apparently she liked punks. But I couldn't say anything, instead I blurted out, "MMffflmmphfmm!!AAAAAHHHHHHHhhhhh!" and staggered to my feet stuffing my stuff back into my 501's and feeling like I needed to either vomit or faint. Gwyn looked at the clock and yelped, "My mom will be here anytime, GET OUT!!!!"

Which I did. Like a hunchback. I staggered down the courtyard, realizing through the red hot pain of the worst set of Blue Balls I'd ever experienced that the birds were out, chirping happily, the sky was gray and turning pink quickly and my mom would be awake, getting ready for work. So I hunch-walked up to the door, slipped inside and was putting my foot on the stairs when the light went on at the top of the stairs and my mom's angry face appeared. She was still in her night curlers and had her beauty grease on her cheeks and she glared down at me and yelled, "Where the hell have you been young man!? Who have you been out fucking all night?!!"

All I could say was a muffled, "MMffflmmphfmm!!AAAAAHHHHHHHhhhhh." So mother just stomped back into the bathroom to degrease and uncurl and I managed to struggle into my bed and spent 45 minutes gingerly removing my pants, whereupon I fell asleep until 2 pm.

The next night I got laid. Down at the new apartments. But hey, that's another story and it's pretty private. I'll admit though, it's also a totally awesome story..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This would, in fact, be my first time talking about sex.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trace
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Mr. Tripp is the winner! Congratulations.
Contest closed,further submissions are null and void.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My first time was very special because it was my first time.
I never had a first time like that again in my life.*

*Tho my first time playing everquest was very close!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neon Joe, Werewolf He-yump
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Ogsponge wrote:
I remember my first quite fondly, just for the sake of privacy I will just use here initials of ND.

Oh yeah, real discreet, "here initials" - you cad! cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josiah Fiscus
United States
Pittsburgh (Monroeville)
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Out of respect for my wife I won't go into much detail. I will say that I was 22 and it was my wedding night. Which by my count makes that the case for at least 2 people in this thread. I don't pretend that I'm so strong that there was no chance I wouldn't have waited. But it also irks me quite a bit when people pretend that it's literally impossible for teens not to have sex. It wasn't for lack of opportunity.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
I remember it fondly.

Since you weren't there, you probably don't, nor do you need to know what happened.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave G
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
El Chupacabratwurst
mbmbmbmbmb
happyjosiah wrote:
Out of respect for my wife I won't go into much detail. I will say that I was 22 and it was my wedding night. Which by my count makes that the case for at least 2 people in this thread. I don't pretend that I'm so strong that there was no chance I wouldn't have waited. But it also irks me quite a bit when people pretend that it's literally impossible for teens not to have sex. It wasn't for lack of opportunity.

Where have you ever seen someone say it's "literally impossible" to wait? I've never understood why anyone would want to wait, and I think it's a bad idea to wait, but I'd never suggest it's impossible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
djgutierrez77 wrote:
happyjosiah wrote:

Where have you ever seen someone say it's "literally impossible" to wait? I've never understood why anyone would want to wait, and I think it's a bad idea to wait, but I'd never suggest it's impossible.

I don't know. When I mention abstinence as birth control, people tell me that's a bad idea because teenagers have no self control and won't wait. Of course it's possible that they would wait but 'highly unlikely' comes out when you point that out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josiah Fiscus
United States
Pittsburgh (Monroeville)
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jythier wrote:
djgutierrez77 wrote:
happyjosiah wrote:

I don't know. When I mention abstinence as birth control, people tell me that's a bad idea because teenagers have no self control and won't wait. Of course it's possible that they would wait but 'highly unlikely' comes out when you point that out.

Pretty much this. I'm not in favor of "abstinence-only" education, but neither am I in favor of not even discussing it as an option.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave G
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
El Chupacabratwurst
mbmbmbmbmb
Jythier wrote:
djgutierrez77 wrote:
happyjosiah wrote:

Sure, but I would argue that it's "highly unlikely" precisely because there is no good reason to wait.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Precisely because you believe in your ignorance that there is no good reason to wait.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.