Subject: woot woot rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jesse L
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Not to be mean or anything, but is this really forum material? I'm happy you got your ships in, that is good news, but not really anything anyone else needs to know about...

Maybe I'm alone in this?

Well, at any rate - MTFBWY
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Scott
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cptnhalfbeard wrote:
Not to be mean or anything, but is this really forum material? I'm happy you got your ships in, that is good news, but not really anything anyone else needs to know about...

Maybe I'm alone in this?

Well, at any rate - MTFBWY

lol! Well...hey...what I can say? I'm happy for the guy! Those TIE/ins and and A-Wings were untouchable for quite some time so I completely understand the excitement!

Glad your ships came in! Hope you have fun with the inevitable 5x Interceptors that you'll have to try now! Of course, I seem to have more trouble finding regular games than I do ships (which I don't think I'm alone in since so many of the posts on this forum start with or include "Granted I haven't played yet (or haven't played much) but...")
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dunford
Canada
Kemptville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm 2-and-0 with this squad:

Not sure I'd recommend 5x A-wings, though.

"Die, Rebel SCUM!!!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Lau
Malaysia
Petaling jaya
Selangor
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got 3 each of YT-1300 and Firespray-31. And 5 each of Tie Interceptor and A-wing.

So I still don't know what the big deal is getting those ships.

If you are trying to show off, do remember that there is always someone out there with a bigger ship collection than you...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neomaxim Noefaith
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well... I didn't post that pic, but did make one of those threads letting people know about the restock.

I think many people in this thread have the sense that someone was bragging about their collection... I, instead, choose to think they're excited that they have ships they wanted.

In my case, i've regularly checked FLGS, Amazon and Coolstuff for two months looking for A-wings and Tie Interceptors. I have refused to pay 200% mark-up, so I was forced to wait, and wait, and wait....

When I finally got to place my order, I legitimately felt like a kid on Christmas.

So, i'm glad some people have bigger collections... Good for them. But for me... i'm just thrilled to finally own two of each of the small Wave 2 ships, and one each of the biggies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Lau
Malaysia
Petaling jaya
Selangor
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Newtruthneomaxim wrote:
Well... I didn't post that pic, but did make one of those threads letting people know about the restock.

I think many people in this thread have the sense that someone was bragging about their collection... I, instead, choose to think they're excited that they have ships they wanted.

In my case, i've regularly checked FLGS, Amazon and Coolstuff for two months looking for A-wings and Tie Interceptors. I have refused to pay 200% mark-up, so I was forced to wait, and wait, and wait....

When I finally got to place my order, I legitimately felt like a kid on Christmas.

So, i'm glad some people have bigger collections... Good for them. But for me... i'm just thrilled to finally own two of each of the small Wave 2 ships, and one each of the biggies.

You're late to the party. The original poster deleted his thread. I didn't target my previous post at the guy with the picture of 5 tie interceptors.

I targeted it at the OP whom was bragging about bagging 1 slave-1, 1 YT-1300 and 5 tie interceptors. If he managed to have the money to buy all of them at one go, more power to him. But he need not brag about it in the forums.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.