Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sylvain Gauthier
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Didn't see that in any forum or in the rule book, unless I totally missed it. whistle

I'm pretty sure on the answers I'll get, but I wanna make sure.

Rule book says that, if you get hooked, you need to play 2 swim cards to free your salmon.

Which means you can use your 3rd card to move away OR use your 2nd & 3rd card to lay down your fish, meaning your unhook.

Thing is, if I get hooked on my 2nd swim card, does it means I skip directly to the draw phase or I can play a non-swim card as my 3rd one, since, obviously, I can get free this turn ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Warpig72 wrote:
Didn't see that in any forum or in the rule book, unless I totally missed it. whistle

Rule book says that, if you get hooked, you need to play 2 swim cards to free your salmon.

Which means you can use your 3rd card to move away OR use your 2nd & 3rd card to lay down your fish, meaning your unhook.

Thing is, if I get hooked on my 2nd swim card, does it means I skip directly to the draw phase or I can play a non-swim card as my 3rd one, since, obviously, I can get free this turn ?

In keeping with the way the rest of the game works, I would think you can pay any card you want for your remaining card(s)...just keep in mind if you pay a third swim card, you still take a fatigue, like you would if you swim against the rocks and such...I see no reason you couldn't play any other card as well...you just don't move until you pay two consecutive swim cards...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Catron
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Warpig72 wrote:

You can play a 3rd card, you just can't move.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sylvain Gauthier
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's what I thought.

Thx Jesse.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.