Subject: Grey Gnome Games launches Tasnia! Early-Bird specials rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Glover
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tasnia is a resource gathering game that also employs tile laying. Players draw resource cards to form a hand of 6 cards and then they spend these resources (Wood, Stone, Iron, Laborer, Carpenter, Mason, Silver and Gold) to purchase portions of a building. These portions come in the form of tiles that can be used to construct medieval buildings. Players compete to build the biggest and best buildings using these tiles. Players then score points based on the buildings they have created and the player with the highest score wins! In addition there are special cards like the Baron, the Hero, the Scoundrels, and the Merchant that allow players to manipulate the rules to their advantage and to hinder other players from winning.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1243534184/tasnia

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Drickman
United States
Ukiah
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will this game be printed in the U.S?

In general, I am not sure if I am looking to add a tile laying game to my collection, but I backed Zogar's Gaze and Jason seems like a stand up guy who will deliver a quality product.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Glover
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Daniel,

We are still searching for a U.S. manufacturer for the tiles, but have had little luck. We will see.

Thanks for your support!

Jason

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Drickman
United States
Ukiah
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I lied as I ended up backing the game at the $30 level. I'm way over budget this month, so I may have to drop down to the $5 level, but will try and keep it as long as it looks like I will be able to raise a decent amount in an upcoming auction.

I also have to say the box design / artwork is fantastic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.